I tried quite a few text-mode browsers, eventually settled with
I like it has:
- menu: while many console applications running at the same time, it's easier to access commands with a menu.
- numbered links: not unique,
w3malso has it. but
elinksprovides a super simple shortcut key to toggle the feature.
- uri passing: easy to pass urls to firefox or clipboard.
- uri rewriting: enter
g somethingin location to google, so simple. and you can define any prefix you want.
- colors: good enough for browsing.
- tabs: not unique as well, but again super easy shortcut keys.